March 9, 2020
What I'm Choosing Today...
It’s a rough one today. Take care of yourself. Here’s what I’m choosing today…
It’s not even noon out here in Seattle and I feel like we could all use a little pep-talk right about now.
I’m feeling weird, uncertain, and frustrated. You too? Phew. I feel better already.
Wanted to give you insight into what I’m choosing for today to stay focused on the positive. In case you need a little pick-me-up too. Here goes:
- I’m choosing to acknowledge that today is a weird one.
- I’m choosing to meditate an extra 5 minutes.
- I’m choosing to check-in with my Community to see how they are doing.
- I’m choosing to watch all two hours (or 3???) of “The Bachelor” tonight.
- I’m choosing to not turn on the local news (you can imagine it’s insane here in Seattle).
- I’m choosing to take a nap this afternoon.
- I’m choosing to take Rosie on an extra walk before my nap this afternoon.
- I’m choosing to stick to my routine as much as possible.
- I’m choosing to do a couple hours “Deep Work” for my clients.
- I’m choosing to not look at Facebook. Or the Stocks app.
- I’m choosing to start “Love is Blind” on Netflix.
- I’m choosing to drop-off my ballot for our Washington State primary tomorrow.
- I’m choosing to smile on my Rosie walk when walking by the blooming daffodils.
- I’m choosing to have a glass of wine tonight!
What are you choosing for today?
Take care of yourself and here’s to your Engaged Pursuit!
Share This Post
More From the Blog
June 5, 2020
My Take - May's Job Numbers
Spark of better things to come? We’ll see… Unemployment numbers for May were released this morning, and the reaction from the analyst community can be summed-up in one word: surprise. 2. 5 million jobs were added in May and the unemployment rate fell to 13. 3 percent. Wall Street is responding positively, with the S&P 500 up o
May 22, 2020
Your (Holiday) Weekend Guide
Need some stuff to do this long weekend? I’m here to help!your Memorial Day Weekend is almost here, and I wanted to send you some ideas if you’re looking for fun stuff to do, watch, read, drink. Here’s what I’ve been up to and think you might enjoy: What I’m watching: I can’t wait to start Season Two of “Selling Sunset” on Netfli